Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ZIONS!!!

Neil and I went down to St George for the weekend, and let me tell you how wonderful it was!! We haven't had a vacation from both our children in almost 2 years, and we definitely needed to get away. The weather was beautiful, we were able to relax, and we were treated to dinner every night by my grandpa. :) One of the days we decided to go to Zions and do some hiking. Neither of us have hiked Angels Landing, so that was our first order of business for the day. I had heard it was a tough hike and very precarious at the top, but I had no idea what that really meant until I actually saw it. Let's just say it took Neil quite a bit of talking to convince me to do it, and I'm really glad that I did. It didn't end up being as scary as it looked, and the view from the top was breathtaking!!


This shot is kind of funny because it looks like I photoshopped Neil into it, but I promise he was really there :)

A view from my dad's awesome telephoto lens




At the top of the world!

Just don't look down....




You want me to climb WHAT?!?

I thought these flowers were cool coming out of all the rock



No comments: