Since the opposite of quiet is loud, I knew this would be the next theme. My life is surrounded by loud things, so I thought it would be easy to get a picture of something loud. However, I realized that pictures don't do Loud justice because there is definitely a missing element! Here are my best attempts though:
My husband's drum set is definitely LOUD! It's in a terribly lit room, though, and there wasn't any natural lighting at the time. After playing around with a bunch of white balance settings, this was the best I could come up with. Even with ISO 1600, my shutter speed still had to be really slow and my ultra-active son was blurry in almost every one of the pictures.
ISO 1600, f/5.6, 1/4
When toddlers get together, they are definitely loud...
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/25
But I didn't know what loud was until this one-year-old learned how to scream! (I also like this picture because her open, screaming mouth follows the rule of thirds)
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/25
1 comment:
Such cute pictures, what a fun project!
Post a Comment