When I got the assignment for today, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to take any pictures. It seems like my house is NEVER quiet. As I got thinking, however, that wasn't true. My kids are fairly quiet when reading books, but I wanted to try something different. Nothing that I tried worked out very well, however.
It's fairly quiet when Zachary is playing with play-dough. I opened up the windows to get light, but the sun was shining directly in.... ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/1000
One of the only times that it's quiet is when this one is sleeping!! It's not a very good picture, though, because I only had one shot at it in the dark and I didn't want to wake her up!!! ISO 800, f/5.6, 1/8
1 comment:
I like the last picture - the one from the top of the fountain. Great shot!
Post a Comment