With the incoming storm last night, the wind was definitely a-howling!!! We were doing Zumba for mutual, and the power went out in the middle of it. Luckily, the church has back-up power, so we were able to finish. When I got home, I found Neil sitting in the dark because the power was out at our house too. I thought it would come back on quickly, but it stayed out until almost one in the morning!! Of course, I didn't know which lights had been on when the power went out, so we were awakened by lights turning on in the middle of the night. :) Anyway, back to the wind. We kept hearing banging sounds, and when we looked outside we realized that the wind had knocked over our mailbox, and knocked one of the raingutters off our roof! I went outside to take pictures of them this morning, and of course the kids thought it was fascinating..
Since I've been learning more about photography, I try to look for interesting perspectives.
Our poor, sad mailbox
it's totally rotted away!
yes, I have a fascination with putting my children in the mailbox...
Fun times!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment