Neil's sister gave us a binder with ideas for celebrating Easter all week long. Each day, we read a scripture about what Christ did in the week before he was crucified and resurrected, and then there are activities to go along with it. The Sunday before Easter is Palm Sunday. We played pin the tail on the donkey because Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a donkey. (In future years when my kids are a little older we'll do other activities). Zachary LOVED wearing the blindfold and trying to stick the tail on. That was the first thing he wanted to do this morning when he woke up too.
Hike to Scout Falls
8 years ago
1 comment:
look like so much fun, what a great idea! I love your garden! so much work, but I bet it'll be awesome. I am breaking into it all with some peas, they are growing pretty well, its fun to watch!
Post a Comment