Daphne has loved to walk from the time she could stand with help, which was at like 3 months. Last week she started standing on her own, and she's actually taken a few steps already. It won't be too much longer now and I'll have two little destroyers running around my house. The destroying process has already begun...
She loves to push this little truck around, and she's getting pretty good at it. At the end, she started walking on her own and totally surprised me!
Z: Dad, how do you get to heaven? Dad: I don't know... Z: Well, ask your phone!
**************
M: Zachary, you are so dang cute, did you know that?
Z: No, I'm not cute
M: Oh, are you handsome then?
Z: No, I'm a Monster!!!
**************
While my dad and Karen were watching Zachary, Karen read him a book about spaceships. Zachary told her that when he was bigger, they were going to get in a spaceship to see some stars. She said she might be scared, so he said she could ride in his spaceship and he would hold her so she wasn't scared. :)
**************
Earlier today, Zachary's finger started hurting. He cried for a while, and with a sad little voice said, "We need to get a new Zachary!"
**************
Every time Daphne wakes up from her nap, Zachary runs in there and says "Hi, Sweetheart!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment