Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Cookies

For our neighbor gifts this year, I decided to make sugar cookies. I thought it would be something fun that Zachary could help me with, and I had just bought some really cute cookie cutters that I wanted to use! We started off by making the dough:




Since the dough had to chill for a while, I decided to wait until the next day to actually bake the cookies. Zachary liked this part best because he got to help roll out the dough, and he got to eat the scraps!



Halfway through the day, Zachary told me that he wanted to hold Daphne and that I needed to take a picture of him. :)


And the final product that we took around to our neighbors. They all thought it was so cute that he was delivering cookies with flour all over his face....

No comments: