This year Neil and I decided that we wanted to stay home for Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning before rushing off to family parties. Cami and Martin have moved back to Utah, so they came over to our house on Christmas Eve. It's so nice being able to spend time with them again! We made Monkey Bread, a Candy Train, and a very yummy Christmas dinner. The boys had fun working on our new truck (they've always got to have some sort of project) and the girls (and Zachary) had fun playing inside.
Martin's yummy creation

These girls are two days apart and so cute together!

Making (and eating) the train

Sydney got to do the gumdrops

Daphne enjoyed the train as well!

Here's our finished product

"okay, it's done, now take the picture already so we can eat it!!!"

I have cute Christmas onesies for the kids and I wanted to get a picture


But they were just both too silly for me to get a good one...
No comments:
Post a Comment