Sunday, January 30, 2011

January catch-up

I've been really pushing to get my scrapbook for 2010 finished, so I haven't updated my blog in a while... Also, we haven't had that many things going on. January is a cold, boring month for me, and I would be fine if we just skipped it altogether! One big thing that happened this month, though, was that Daphne started walking!! Both of my kids started walking at 10 months, which definitely keeps me on my toes. Daphne may have walked later, but she REALLY wanted to run after her older brother, which they both love. So here are the few random pictures that I've taken this month:

Daphne got this outfit for Christmas, and I think it is so dang cute!!


This is our first date of the "Twelve Dates of Christmas" Neil took me to the Garden restaurant in Salt Lake and we got to enjoy an evening of good food with no kids!

Here's a picture that we took from the restaurant

Daphne's hair is starting to get longer (but mostly only on the sides) so I've started experimenting. It curls naturally, so I put some gel in it to see what it would do

It turned out pretty cute!

My newest obsession is pigtails. They are teeny and stick straight out, but I think she looks adorable in them! She hates having them done, and she pulls the bows out, but they look cute for a few minutes....

Whenever I say "how big is Daphne?" she raises her arms in the air and I say "Sooo Big!"

This is after the pigtails come out


And last, but not least, here she is walking!!!

1 comment:

Shaulan said...

That girl is super cute! Amd I love the 12 Dates idea! looks like plenty of January fun to me!