This Christmas was definitely one of the best ones ever. I've discovered how much having kids and watching their excitement can affect you. Zachary was sooo excited about everything, and it was quite contagious. We were able to spend Christmas morning at our house for the first time since we've been married, and it was awesome.
I'd say we were pretty spoiled this year!

Daphne knew right where to go

Um, I think this face says it all.....

My chocolate-eyed baby


I asked Zachary to show me the paints so I could take a picture, but he brought them right over to show me

Wow, look at all this CANDY!!!

Not a very flattering picture, but she absolutely loves suckers

Zachary is a very expressive child

Neil got me the game Dominion. I love it because I always win ;)

Neil was excited about Avatar, even before he knew what his big present was....

A new home theater system!!! (And yes, Avatar is Awesome in 5.1 surround with a sub-woofer)

Yes, Daphne was more interested in the bows than the actual presents

Stickers!


Neil got me the most awesome gift ever--the 12 Dates of Christmas. He has planned a date for us every month for the next year. He even planned a back-up date in case the main one doesn't work out. What an awesome husband I have!!!

I made (or rather, tied) these blankets for the kids

Neil's other gift to me was this beautiful picture of the Savior with a little boy.

And last but not least, what a cutie!!!
1 comment:
You can't always win Dominion. I always win Dominion.
I guess we're going to have to have a showdown.
(We also got it for Christmas. That was my first time playing. I think I've played it about 12 billion times since then.)
Post a Comment