Daphne is 10 months old now, and learning to do so many things! She has learned to stand on her own, even though she's not incredibly stable. She is constantly taking one or two steps before she falls, so it won't be long now before she's running all over the house after her brother. She can crawl up the stairs (quite quickly!!) and I'm in the process of teaching her how to come back down. She doesn't say anything yet, but I can tell that she's starting to understand some of what I say, and she wants to be able to communicate. So far, she has eaten everything that we have given her (which includes peanut butter, milk, eggs, yeah....) and her favorite food is roast. She loves to dance and climb, but her favorite activity is unloading things, from the bookshelf to the toy box to her diapers. She absolutely LOVES the tub, and is perfectly happy in there no matter what sort of mood she was previously in. It's getting quite difficult to take pictures of her, but I think I managed to get a few :)






I love these ones



Yes, this is a typical Daphne face





"Mom, stop taking pictures and HOLD ME!!!"

Binkies make everything better


And so does being naked!

No comments:
Post a Comment