Sunday, July 3, 2011

Testimony

I wanted to bear my testimony in church today, but I didn't get the chance. I feel like it's something that I need to do, so I'm going to write it down. I have a testimony that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church on the earth. I know that Christ lives, and that He loves each of us very much. In Sacrament meeting, I asked Zachary who Jesus loves. He said Zachary, Daphne, Mommy, Daddy, and EVERYBODY!!! There are times that I wonder why He loves me because I don't do everything that I should, but the comfort is always there that He loves me unconditionally.

I'm grateful for Temples and for the peace that I feel when I am in them. I know that President Monson is the Lord's prophet and spokesman on this earth, and I'm grateful for the guidance and counsel that he gives us. I know that if I am doing my very best, that I'll be able to be with those I love forever, and that's what I'm striving for more than anything else.

I have a testimony of prayer. I know that the Lord listens to us and helps us when we ask for it. It is through prayer that I have been able to develop a relationship with my Heavenly Father that I hope to strengthen and deepen even more throughout my life. I know that He is watching over us, and even though He lets us go through difficult times there is always a safety line to hold on to. I'm very grateful for that, and I hope that I never fail to take advantage of it. I love the Lord with all my heart, and I close in the name of my Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: