Sunday, July 3, 2011

Attempting to Camp

I wanted to go camping for my birthday, but it was kind of a last-minute decision so we didn't have time to make a reservation anywhere. We figured we'd just head out and see what we could find, which turned out to be a not-so-great idea. We invited our friends Rex and Stacie to go with us, got all packed up, and went up to the mountains. We looked at 2 campgrounds, both of which were full, and then just decided to have a barbecue and play games. Even though I didn't get to camp, it was still a fun night and then we all got a good night's sleep in our beds!

Daphne and Zachary love their little chairs

"I want to do it by myself!"

Yummy

Rex and Stacie brought their dog Spaz, and Daphne was fascinated by her

Their daughter Charsi. So cute!!


Zachary played with this water fountain for quite some time because it shot water clear across the sidewalk

And Daphne spent most of her time transferring rocks from one place to the other




1 comment:

Erin Gibbons said...

That video is so cute, I love her "new walker" run! Emily likes that game too. The pics of your kids turned out great!