I am trying to get into photography, so I've offered my services for free to friends and family that want their pictures taken. I especially love newborn photography (although I'm learning that it's really difficult!), and there have been lots of babies for me to practice on. :) Today I took some pictures of my neighbor's baby, and I'm really happy with how they turned out, even though he wasn't asleep! Here's some of my favorites:
Hike to Scout Falls
8 years ago
3 comments:
Cute pics. If you're looking for more subjects, my little one is available. He's 8 weeks. If not... I would love to get together with you sometimes. Claire loves to play with other kids. We're living in Provo now. Send me a message on facebook or something if you want to get together. :)
Cute pictures! looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!
Very well, we accept! These pictures turned out great so I'm sure my little boy will turn out amazing. ;)
Post a Comment