We have recently made an awesome purchase. It's called the pass of all passes, and it includes season tickets to Trafalga in Orem and in Lehi, as well as Seven Peaks. All for $35!!!!! My mom and I took Zachary to the Lehi Trafalga last week, and he loved it! We were practically the only ones there, so he got to ride everything over and over. He keeps asking to go back (about 10 times an hour), so I'm sure we'll be taking advantage of the season pass!
Z: Dad, how do you get to heaven? Dad: I don't know... Z: Well, ask your phone!
**************
M: Zachary, you are so dang cute, did you know that?
Z: No, I'm not cute
M: Oh, are you handsome then?
Z: No, I'm a Monster!!!
**************
While my dad and Karen were watching Zachary, Karen read him a book about spaceships. Zachary told her that when he was bigger, they were going to get in a spaceship to see some stars. She said she might be scared, so he said she could ride in his spaceship and he would hold her so she wasn't scared. :)
**************
Earlier today, Zachary's finger started hurting. He cried for a while, and with a sad little voice said, "We need to get a new Zachary!"
**************
Every time Daphne wakes up from her nap, Zachary runs in there and says "Hi, Sweetheart!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment