Saturday, September 18, 2010

More camping!

We've gone camping quite a few times this year, and it's been so much fun!!! This time we went with some good friends up to the Uintah Mountains, in a spot that's way away from everything. We turned onto a dirt road, then we turned onto a bumpier dirt road, and that road got progressively bumpier as we went on. All I can say is it's a good thing we have a truck! We had a great time, but we were having so much fun that I didn't take very many pictures. There was a little lake nearby where the boys went fishing and Zachary got to ride in a canoe, which he loved. We had yummy blueberry pancakes with fresh-picked blueberries from the bushes in our camp. At the end we got to shoot some guns (something you definitely can't do in a campground!) which I've never done before but was kind of fun :) All in all, it was a great way to finish off the summer!




No comments: