Sunday, September 19, 2010

Books

Zachary loves to read books. He doesn't always have a large attention span, but he will sit and read books with me for quite a while. At the moment his favorite book is "We're Going on a Bear Hunt." He used to call it his "uh-oh" book, but now it is apparently just "my bear" book. Anyway, he has been having people read him this book over and over, and last night I was tired of reading it to him so I asked him to read it to Daphne. He sat down, opened the book, and started reading it word for word!! Neil and I busted up laughing and then I ran for the camera. Here he is in all his glory!


3 comments:

Karen said...

Very nice! He will probably be 30 and still able to quote it someday. (and so will you):)

Erin Gibbons said...

Cute! What a big boy, I love how Daphne is totally oblivious to the story she's being read. Of course, I'm sure deep down she was paying much attention and loved the time with her loving big brother! :) They sure are cute kids!

Recksieks said...

Such an adorable boy! I am sure Daphne is going to appreciate seeing this someday!