We live in a time where I think all kids have a fascination with cell phones, and Zachary is no exception. I have a few old phones that don't work anymore that he loves to "talk" on, but his favorite thing to do is talk to grandma on mommy's phone. I talk to my mom quite often (it's really nice to be able to talk to someone who can speak in full sentences!), and every time that I do Zachary has to take his turn. He used to just listen, but now he is an active participant in the conversation. He tells her all of the things that he's done that day, and is pretty good at answering her questions. It's so funny to watch him do this, I just had to get a picture! Am I in for it when he becomes a teenager?!??
1 comment:
Such a cute picture!! But yeah, good luck in about 10 years from now... ;)
Post a Comment