Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Daddy's Boy

Ever since Zachary was born, people have told me how much he looks like Neil. I could see it in a way, but to me he just looked like Zachary. He definitely acts like Neil, however! He loves music, especially the drums or a good upbeat piano song. Neither one of them can sit still, and they're both very curious about how things work and such. The other day, however, we came across a picture that shows that he really is his father's son. I was shocked by how much this picture looks like Zachary, especially at first glance! Obviously there are differences, but I can also see some striking similarities. What do you think?

7 comments:

Driel said...

Wow!! I thought it was Zachary until you said that it was not. When I looked closer, I could tell, but it is an adorable picture!

Sarah said...

Yeah I'm one of those who thinks Zachery looks just like Neil!! Cute picture.

Shaulan said...

I've always seen Neil when I look at Zachary, and that picture proves it. When I first saw that picture (which I've seen a hundred times before) I first thought it was Zachary. But after a second glance I realized that it was Neil when we went to the Grand Conyon! Crazy!

Karen said...

Wow, I am really surprised. How fun! (check it out, I finally got a gmail account)

Karen said...

Okay I just showed the photo to Kyle and he thought I was kidding when I told him it was Neil. Also I had to laugh when he said "that floating baby is kinda creepy". I think it is cool. (the how many days left in pregnancy baby)

Erin Gibbons said...

Wow, I thought that was Zachary! They're spitting images! Maybe Daphne will look just like you!

Jenni said...

I'm totally with Shally; I looked at the picture and thought it was Zachary, even though I know it's Neil because I've seen the picture before. After reading the post I looked at it again and thought "oh yeah, duh...it's Neil". Although, when we saw you at Christmas, I could see a lot more of you in Zachary than the first few times I saw him.