Zachary loves music of all kinds, and he absolutely LOVES to dance! Whenever Neil is playing the piano, Zachary usually drops what he is doing and starts dancing all around the house. He does have his favorite songs, however, and usually tries to pull Neil's hands off the piano until he plays one of those favorites. I've been trying to get a video of this for a while now, but every time I pull out the camera he stops and wants to play with the camera. Last night, however, I was successful! Oh, and watch the video until the end, because that's the best part.
Hike to Scout Falls
8 years ago
3 comments:
That is so fun! And might I say that Zachary looks SO cute in that collared shirt and sweater- so grown up! Just wait until that baby comes- he'll grow up right before your eyes! Loved the music, Neil!
Zachary is just getting so big, probably cuz I haven't seen him in so long. And that is quite the acoustical arrangement from Neil. Pretty awesome.
Oh my goodness, that is adorable!! He is getting so big! Cheese! :)
Post a Comment