Instead of exchanging christmas gifts with my siblings this year, we opted to do a fun activity together. There are now eight of us (five siblings and three spouses), and it was a lot of fun! We started off with bowling, which I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do at 7 months pregnant, but I actually ended up with one of my best games ever! Matthew and Cassie killed the rest of us both games, but I think we all had a good time. After bowling, we went over to Matthew and Cassie's apartment and played games until we were all pretty loopy. It was a great night, and we're definitely going to have to make it a tradition!
The newlyweds Bryan and Bekah

The pros Matthew and Cassie

The pseudo couple Kimberlee and Carson

And us!

Getting ready to throw a curve

A Strike!!!

Bryan was trying to beat me on the very last frame, but he missed by 3 pins....

I had to post these scores to prove that I did well :)


No comments:
Post a Comment