My brother Bryan got married on Dec. 12, a beautiful snowy day. We all headed up to Logan for the sealing, which was a beautiful ceremony, and it was so nice to have my family there in the sealing room knowing that we will be together forever. I'm very proud of Bryan for making the decision to be married in the temple, and I hope that he and Bekah have a great life together. After the sealing we were going to do a few pictures, but it was snowing so hard that the photographer only got one group shot before we all took off seeking warmth. We had a nice family luncheon, and then it was time to head back to Bountiful for the reception. Unfortunately, since it was snowing so hard the roads were really bad, and it was a scary drive going down through the canyon and through Brigham City. We all made it safe, though, and had a fun reception that night. I didn't end up taking very many pictures, but here are the ones that I do have:

We tried to take family pictures, but my dad got most of them on his camera and Zachary was being really grumpy, so I guess we'll have to try again later....


Neil and baby Sophie

Matthew and Zachary were buds


They were entirely too nice to each other!!

Congratulations, Bryan and Bekah!
2 comments:
Wow... is Bryan even old enough to get married?!?! I guess so, it just makes me feel OLD! Great pictures though! Are you sure you've even pregnant? You can't even tell in the pictures :)
You're not supposed to be cuter than the bride! You look great and your pictures look great too.
Post a Comment