Since we went to Houston for Christmas this year, we got to open some of our presents early. My Dad, Karen, and kids came down to our house the Sunday before Christmas and we made a yummy meal of ham, potatoes, jello, and rolls. After that, we opened presents from them, as well as all of the big ones that we didn't want to take with us on the plane. Zachary really got into the whole present-unwrapping thing this year, and I think he ended up unwrapping everybody's presents for them. He had to make sure that every piece of paper was off the box before he was satisfied, but he LOVED all of the presents that he got.
The first and only time presents were actually under the tree....

Wow, is this for me?


Neil got some money to go toward a tool fund



"Wow, now I can be just like Daddy!"

After he opened his tools, he tried to unwrap the presents with the pliers

I got the full set of Harry Potter books (which I am halfway through reading already but yes, I have read them before, multiple times)

No comments:
Post a Comment