Monday, November 14, 2011

More Halloween :)

A few days after Halloween, the kids and I were playing in the front yard and Zachary noticed the pumpkins still sitting on our porch.  He turned to me and said, "Mom! We never carved our Pumpkins!!!"  I tried to talk him out of it since Halloween was over, but he was quite insistent.  So that night we carved our two little pumpkins.  Zachary had fun helping, and he actually cut his face out all by himself (with a little bit of guidance, of course).  He thought it was so cool when we lit the candles and turned all the lights off, and then I got a little carried away trying to get some good pictures of them....  It was a fun night!



Zachary's scary pumpkin

Daphne's pumpkin that Daddy carved :)


Here I had fun playing with shutter speeds.  This one is fairly slow

A little faster

And just about right for a cool pumpkin look!

No comments: