Friday, November 11, 2011

Disneyland, Day 3

On Day 3 we were definitely starting to get tired, so it was a little more low-key.  I think we rode everything we wanted to a couple of times (if not more) and everyone was happy!

While some of us were riding Indiana Jones, others took the kids through Tarzan's treehouse.  Daphne is definitely turning into a little miss Independent!

I LOVE her curly hair!

Jump!

Zachary loved doing things with Travis






All 3 days, Zachary kept hoping to see Buzz Lightyear.  When he finally got his chance, Buzz left right when it was his turn.  Everyone told him to run up with this boy (who had already had his picture taken) so he could get a picture before Buzz left!


Another version of the carousel....she wasn't picky :)


This was a fun shot of everyone pushing the ball, but there were scary noises at Space Mountain (because of Halloween) and so Zachary had to cover his ears..






All the Halloween decorations were lots of fun!  Maybe someday we'll take our kids back to Disneyland, but I think it's going to be a very long time....  ;)

No comments: