Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Fun Visit to Monterey

Last week Neil and I had the opportunity to go visit his sister and her family in Monterey. They are out there doing some language training for the military so we decided to take advantage of the situation :) We decided to only bring Daphne (because we didn't want to pay for Zachary now that he is two) and it was a nice relaxing vacation. They live right on the beach, and it was a short drive to everything else that we wanted to do, and we had a great time!!!

This picture was taken right after they got there and the girls were fascinated with each other

Who's that silly guy next to us?

Gotta love ways we keep babies warm :)

You can't see the background very well, but let me tell you it was gorgeous, and there was a full moon and everything!

Sure glad I don't have twins!

Cami and I went shopping while the boys went kayaking, so we borrowed her friend's double stroller. Almost everyone we passed had to stop and admire our cute girls.

Trying on hats at a hat store. Syd wasn't really into it...

but Daphne loved it!



One night we gave the girls cookies, and they were good for a really long time. It was so fun to see them interact with each other

I love this "hehe, I have a cookie!" face

My happy little girl


And this picture is just way cute!


No comments: