Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Fun Visit to Monterey, Part 2

Here we are at the beach that is about 100 yards from their apartment. The water was way too cold to swim in, but we had fun playing in the sand and flying a kite.



Zachary always sticks his tongue out when he's concentrating, and now I know where he gets it from :)




Daphne and Kenzie playing in the sand. Daphne loved running her fingers through the sand, but Kenzie felt that it should be eaten, not played with!



Good thing we thought to bring water with us....

Here's Syd just chillin'



On Sunday we went for a scenic drive and saw some beautiful views. Neil of course had to go climb some rocks. I do love the zoom on my camera, because this was actually pretty far away

Daphne absolutely loved playing with this balloon


Down on Cannery Row. Monterey is definitely a beautiful place!!!

1 comment:

Shaulan said...

Looks like TONS of fun! I'm so glad you guys got to go!