Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall Family Pictures

One of my favorite times to take pictures is during the fall when the leaves are changing colors. I took advantage of that this year and used the excuse that our family picture is out of date because Daphne changes so quickly. I scoped out some areas up the canyon, borrowed my dad's really nice camera, and invited some friends to come along and take pictures with us. It was definitely a challenge getting everyone happy and looking at the camera, and Zachary didn't want his picture taken at all, but I think we ended up with some cute shots (especially if we use photoshop to fix a few things). Here are some of my favorites:

























3 comments:

Khayyam said...

Those are some fine pictures. Your friends must be pretty good with a camera. After all, look at the results!

Erin Gibbons said...

I love your haircut, and your family is so beautiful! The Jones pictures are great too!

Shaulan said...

LOVE the Fall pictures! It makes me want to take my family out for some good family pictures too! And those two gorgeous kiddos of yours are AMAZING!