Thursday, August 12, 2010

5 Months Old!!!

All I can say is that time flies way too fast!!! My little babies are growing up, and Daphne is learning to do all sorts of things. She can roll over both ways, although she prefers to roll from her back to her tummy and then just scream really loud. She's started on solids, and she loves sweet potatoes and rice cereal with apple juice, but she does NOT like green beans. She sleeps 11-12 hours at night, and is generally a good-natured baby, especially if you are holding her and talking to her! When I was taking her 5 month pictures, Zachary wanted me to take some of him too, so here's a few pictures of the both of them.














3 comments:

Cami said...

I love love love these photos!! I miss you guys.

Erin Gibbons said...

Wow, Zachary looks even more grown up than when we saw him last month! I LOVED the picture of him with his legs crossed and then loved the picture of Daphne with her hand on her face even more! They are just so cute and so photogenic!

Shaulan said...

Those kids are SO photogenic! Daphne is just so GORGEOUS and Zachary really knows how to work the camera! Soooo cute!