I bought a little pool, and Zachary loves to go swimming!!!
Daphne had her first taste of something other than milk....marionberry! She LOVED it, and was quite angry when I stopped giving her tastes.
We went to Boondocks for Neil's work party, and had a great time. Zachary was only tall enough to go on the boats (with a little fudging), even though he was begging to go on the go karts. Finally at the end of the day, one of the workers let him go on them even though he wasn't nearly tall enough, and he was in heaven!!! I didn't get a picture because it was raining at the time, but it definitely made his day. Oh yeah, and we went miniature golfing, where Zachary proceeded to throw all our balls in the lake and then after I fished them out (with much difficulty) he threw two of them in a hole in a wall where we couldn't get them out!
No comments:
Post a Comment