Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Camping!!!

I love camping, and for one reason or another I haven't been able to go for about three years. We went camping over the 24th of July with some friends, and it was a blast!!! It was my first time camping with kids, and it went really well. Zachary loved it, and Daphne did great too, even though she didn't like the cold. We used my grandparents tent trailer, and I'm not sure we'll ever go back to using tents again!! :)

Neil cooked our yummy apple pancakes in the morning :)

Look at that dirty face!!!

Rex is practicing to be a daddy soon :)

We left some extra brownie batter in the tent trailer and Zachary found it...

Yummy!!!!

We went up to the high uintas, and it was sooooo pretty!!




I made a peach cobbler in the dutch oven. We put it in the fire pit, which was way too hot, so half of it burned, but it was yummy anyway. The only problem was that I couldn't get all the burned stuff off when we got home!!!


I love my cute little kids

Such a happy baby!!

No comments: