Zachary will be two years old on Tuesday!!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He talks constantly, and most of the time I can understand what he is saying. He is a very active little boy, and sometimes it's all I can do to just keep up with him. I love the enthusiasm he has for everything, and he's generally a pretty happy kid (especially if I focus all of my attention on him!). He loves to give hugs and kisses, and those always make my day better.
Zachary has been staying with his grandparents since Daphne was born, so my Dad brought him down on Sunday so we could have a little birthday party for him. (We'll have another party this week with my Mom, so the lucky kid gets to have lots of celebrations!) He was very excited to open his presents, although he wanted to stop and play with each one before moving on. His favorite part of the evening, however, was singing Happy Birthday and blowing out the candles. He wanted to do it over and over, and kept saying "Happy to you!" Happy Birthday to my little man!
Grandma and Grandpa Johnson sent him the movie Up


Grandma and Grandpa Kerr gave him some shape puzzles, and he loves them!




Mommy and Daddy got him a cool Trike

His feet don't quite reach the pedals, but he loves it anyway!


Showing us how to blow out the candles

I made him chocolate cupcakes because he is always asking for chocolate, but he wouldn't eat it!! Crazy kid!

Here's a few more pictures of Daphne


Aunt Emily

We're now a family of four! Crazy!

Zachary likes to hold the baby for like 2 seconds....
1 comment:
I can't get over how cute your family is!!
Post a Comment