Wednesday, March 17, 2010

birth announcement

Here's a copy of the birth announcement I made to email out to people. It sure was fun to make with my new scrapbooking software!!!

4 comments:

Vee said...

That's darling! Good job!

Recksieks said...

Such a cute announcement Kelley! Congrats on baby Daphne! Adorable!

Erin Gibbons said...

Wow, I missed a lot! Congratulations on Daphne! She's beautiful and her name is so pretty! She was also born on my Mom's birthday :) Can't wait to see more pictures as she grows!

Kyle and Eva said...

Wow, she is soo cute! I havent been able to get on the computer for a while so i am sorry I am a little late, but congrats!! I am so glad all went well, even if it was a C-section (not really something I would want either)but I am glad everything well. Congrats again, best wishes for you and your family!