I've been wanting to take Zachary to the zoo for a long time now, and I finally had the chance. He loves animals, and he knows the sounds that many of them make, so I knew that he would love it. My dad took us a couple of weeks ago, and we had a blast! At first, Zachary wasn't sure what was going on, but after we took him out of the stroller and he woke up a little, he couldn't get enough. His favorite animals were the giraffes, a statue of a tiger, and a little fox that kept running back and forth. :) If anything was just sitting there, it simply wasn't worth his time! Oh, but his absolute favorite thing was the train ride that we took at the end. For days afterward, he kept asking for the "choo-choo". Thanks for a great time Dad!
Looking at the elephants. The baby elephant was hilarious!!



Giraffes, apparently, say "raaarrr"

He didn't want to get off these tigers!




This is a slide that went really fast, and he loved it!

And his favorite part....the train ride :)
3 comments:
How fun! Zachary is such a big boy now! It seems like just the other day we came and visited you in the hospital when he was born! The pictures of him in your last post are so adorable too, (great subject of course!)We hope all is going well with you guys! Miss you!
That last picture is so cute!
My kids LOVE the zoo! I'm glad Zachary had a great time!
Post a Comment