Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Working with Daddy

Ever since we moved into our house, we've been meaning to put a railing on the back steps. Zachary has fallen down them a number of times, and we finally got around to doing it! Neil went and bought some nice wood, and he made them all by himself. What a handy man I have!! To build the railings, Neil had to use all sorts of tools, so of course Zachary was in heaven. He "helped" his daddy all night, and was so proud of himself while he was done. :)

Here's one railing all finished!



hmmm, what does this tool do?

Neil got to use a hammerdrill to drill into the cement. What fun!

Hey look, I can do that too!

1 comment:

Shaulan said...

That is awesome! It's just like McKay with Ethan & Jacob! I'm sure there will be many more projects in the future!