I can't believe how fast my baby is growing up!! He turned 18 months a week or so ago, and he's turning into such a handsome little boy. He is VERY active (I don't think he's capable of holding still unless sleeping) and he's fascinated by everything around him. His favorite things right now are trucks, boats, motorcycles, cars, and lawn mowers. Is anyone else sensing a theme? We watch the first 30 minutes of Cars every day, sometimes more than once, but then he gets bored and wants to do something else. Neil and I counted that he can say more than 30 words, and that's increasing quickly. He's a handful because he won't really play by himself, but we love him!!
holy cow he really is huge! what happened to the little newborn strapped to you in that little fabric sling?? well at least he can go to nursery now huh? thats a plus...
he gets those wiggles from his Daddy- Neil is the exact same way. I'll bet that as he gets closer to 2 that he'll start playing more on his own. It's nice now that Jacob is playing on his own more now. Happy 18 months Zachary! Enjoy Nursery!
Micah was standing by me at the computer while I checked your blog, and when he saw the new pictures of Zachary, he started giggling, and made me pick him up so he could look at them better. We sure will be glad to see you guys at Thanksgiving!
Z: Dad, how do you get to heaven? Dad: I don't know... Z: Well, ask your phone!
**************
M: Zachary, you are so dang cute, did you know that?
Z: No, I'm not cute
M: Oh, are you handsome then?
Z: No, I'm a Monster!!!
**************
While my dad and Karen were watching Zachary, Karen read him a book about spaceships. Zachary told her that when he was bigger, they were going to get in a spaceship to see some stars. She said she might be scared, so he said she could ride in his spaceship and he would hold her so she wasn't scared. :)
**************
Earlier today, Zachary's finger started hurting. He cried for a while, and with a sad little voice said, "We need to get a new Zachary!"
**************
Every time Daphne wakes up from her nap, Zachary runs in there and says "Hi, Sweetheart!!"
6 comments:
holy cow he really is huge! what happened to the little newborn strapped to you in that little fabric sling?? well at least he can go to nursery now huh? thats a plus...
What a handsome, big boy! I think he wants to be an engineer like his daddy!
he gets those wiggles from his Daddy- Neil is the exact same way. I'll bet that as he gets closer to 2 that he'll start playing more on his own. It's nice now that Jacob is playing on his own more now. Happy 18 months Zachary! Enjoy Nursery!
Micah was standing by me at the computer while I checked your blog, and when he saw the new pictures of Zachary, he started giggling, and made me pick him up so he could look at them better. We sure will be glad to see you guys at Thanksgiving!
Trees... what is it with you and trees?
I cant believe how fast time goes either. He is so cute! I love the pictures of the two of you!
Post a Comment