So I heard about this great deal on Dreyer's ice cream from my sister-in-law Cami's blog. You can get 5 buckets (1.5 quarts) of Dreyer's ice cream for only $2.50 total! Here's the instructions on how to do it:
You want to do this because ice cream is good. And so is Target. You know you were going there this week anyway. Don't lie.
Dreyer's Ice Cream is on sale for $2.50 this week. Not a great bargain.
But then, print off 5 Target $1 Dreyer's coupons----find them here. You have to scroll down a little, find where it says "Edy's or Dreyer's Ice Cream" and type in the number 5 in the little box next to it. Scroll down to the bottom and click on "Get Coupons." The coupons will appear in a new window and print them out!
Now the ice cream is $1.50. Not too shabby.
But here's the best part. When you buy 5 at Target this week-you get a $5 Target gift card!!! Essentially making each 1.5 qt (normal size-not wussy Haagan Daas size) only 50 cents!! Take that diet!!
So hurry out and get your ice cream before the week and this awesome deal ends!
Hike to Scout Falls
8 years ago
7 comments:
I bet you could combine manufactures coupons if you have them too. I got one of those in the mail the other day. Sounds like a great deal.
Thanks!!!
Thanks!
Ah, sweet! It's times like this when I really wish I lived closer to a Target!!!
I love Target for this reason (and the clean store, nice people, cute clothes, okay, lots of reasons!). I printed my coupons yesterday and can't wait to go. Honestly, one of the things I loved most about our house when we found it is that Target is walking distance away! :)
Okay, so I just went and got my ice cream. I had two manufacturers coupons for $1.00 off one carton, so with the gift card, I got it for $.75 total! Thanks for the tip. I'm surprised the blogs I follow missed that one. Now we have to eat 5 things of ice cream...and I wonder why the baby weight isn't quite coming off.
THANKS FOR THIS!!! I am so excited! I am going tomorrow, hopefully they will have some left! If not, hopefully WalMart will match it! :) We love ice cream here!!!!
Post a Comment