Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Disneyland! Day 1, Part 2

Later in the day, we went over and did Adventureland and Frontierland, which are some of my favorite rides. 


I told Zachary when the cameras were going to take our picture so that he could pretend he was scared. 


Xander loved climbing over the rails while we were in line.


On the Jungle Cruise!



This was at Tarzan's Treehouse.  I think it's a super cute picture!

Waiting for the others to come off Indiana Jones.  Zachary was a little too short and he was so disappointed!  This is my kid who loves the thrill!



Time for the daily treat! 

Right after this we went to the Haunted Mansion.  I thought the kids would be scared, but I had talked it up and it turned out to be one of Daphne's favorite rides!  She thought the ghosts were funny when they sat on your lap :)

Right before we got to Tigger, he had to leave :(  We snapped this shot as he was leaving though.

I love this perspective of Xander!




I went back and forth over whether to bring our big stroller, and I'm soooo glad I did!  I always had kids riding in it.

While the big kids went on Big Thunder, the little ones went to see the goats.  Xander was fascinated.  Daphne liked looking at them, but refused to touch them. 



There's my little climber!





No comments: