We went to Disneyland a couple of weeks ago, and had a great time!! It's been a long time in the planning, and right before we weren't even sure we would be able to go, but we did and it was awesome! The kids had a blast, and even Xander did really well. Here's some of the pictures, with commentary so I can remember the trip when I finally scrapbook it :)
 |
| Xander was fascinated by the airplanes. He was a little restless on the flight, but overall he did really well! |
 |
| Zachary talked Matt's ear off while we were waiting. He is so curious about everything! |
 |
| Before we even got into the park, we had to wait in a line. This is Zachary and Daphne waiting for our first ride. Zachary did NOT want to wait! Luckily, he got used to it and didn't complain the entire day. |
 |
| I bought the kids matching shirts, so I needed a picture. |
 |
| Karen and I watched the little ones while everyone else did Space Mountain |
 |
| My brother and his family came too, and so did my Dad and his family. It was super fun! |
|
|
 |
| We bought a photo pass, so we got the pictures of all our ride attractions |
 |
| You can't tell, but Zachary's FAVORITE ride was Space Mountain. He rode it 5 times! |
 |
| Meanwhile, the little girls got to meet the fairies :) |
 |
| While we were waiting in line, Xander threw his binkie into the stream that was next to us. I didn't have a spare, so I jumped the fence and went rock-hopping to retrieve it. The things we do for our sanity! |
 |
| Daphne and Sophie LOVED meeting the characters. Daphne wouldn't talk to them much, but afterward she would get so excited. When I first asked her, she said she didn't want an autograph book but I brought one anyway and I'm so glad I did :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment