Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Piano Guys!

Okay, so I know that it's been a veeeeeery long time since I've posted anything.  I have no excuses (other than pregnancy sickness and laziness!) but I do have a lot of pictures to put up!  Although we actually did quite a bit in August, I don't have any pictures.  On September 1st, though, we got to go see the Piano Guys!  My kids listen to them all the time on YouTube, and they were super excited to go see a concert.  The weather didn't cooperate at all, however, so by the time it actually started they were less than enthused.  It was raining, windy, and freezing, but we stuck it out anyway.  Zachary loved being able to wear a poncho, and they both enjoyed the music.  Although everything didn't turn out as we had hoped, we still had a great time!




No comments: