The first week of October, Neil and I got to go on our very first cruise! We went to the Western Caribbean, and had the time of our lives. I was a little nervous because I was only 14 weeks pregnant, but I didn't have any morning sickness or motion sickness at all! We got to go to Haiti, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. The weather was perfect, the alone-time was much needed, and I'm so glad that we were able to do it!
 |
| First Day on the ship! |
 |
| This was our first formal night. We didn't get a great picture of it :( |
 |
| Size perspective |
 |
| Playing in the water at Labadee, Haiti |
 |
| We bought a waterproof case for our camera, so we were trying it out |
 |
| The next day we were in Jamaica. We took a bus to Dunns River Falls. You walk up the waterfall, and it was a blast! |
 |
| Brrrrr! |
 |
| No, he wasn't really dropping me ;) |
 |
| After the falls, we went to a grotto which was also pretty cool |
No comments:
Post a Comment