Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Score!! and other happenings...

Last week my friend called me and gave me a tip that some people were selling photo props at a garage sale nearby.  When I went to check it out I only found a couple of props that would work for me, but I did find some costumes and a bike helmet for $1 each!  Zachary absolutely loves to dress up, and he was soooo excited when he saw what I brought home.  Both kids insisted on wearing their costumes all day, and they were completely filthy by the end of the day.


This picture is out of order, but we spent most of the day getting our garden ready.  We set up the sprinklers and put up a fence, and it looks awesome!

We already have some peas, lettuce, cabbage, and onions growing!

Mr Incredible!!


so cute!

She must have been hot wearing this outside all day, but she wouldn't let me take it off

No comments: