Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Week

Walking along the fountains


They didn't want to sit still and smile, they wanted to play!



These were the weirdest looking flowers I've seen, does anyone know what they are?



I try to do activities every day the week before Easter, to help the kids understand about how Christ died and was resurrected.  We didn't manage to hit every day, but one thing we did do was go visit the temple.  Last year we went to the Timpanogos temple, and it was freezing!  This year we decided to go to the Provo temple (I love how many temples we have close by!) and it was warm and beautiful.  The kids loved the fountains, and Zachary is very excited for when he is a Daddy and can go inside the temple.  :)
Blogger is doing weird things right now and won't let me put this paragraph at the top of the page :(

1 comment:

Doug said...

The flower is a crown imperial.