Two weeks ago, Neil had a week-long business trip, so the kids and I headed up to spend some time with my family. I signed Zachary up for swim lessons while we were up there, and he loved them!! My kids are both water babies, so he did really well. They taught him basic things like how to be comfortable on your back and tummy with support, how to put your face in the water and blow bubbles, etc. His favorite thing to show everyone was how to do a Starfish so you can float on your back. I didn't get great pictures, but you get the general idea....
That weekend, we went boating with my Mom and Greg. Greg has been trying for 3 years to take me waterskiing, and each time something goes wrong with the boat. He was bound and determined this time, and I did get one good ski in before the boat started doing funny things. :) We still had a great time though!!
No comments:
Post a Comment