Monday, August 29, 2011

Camping!

Neil and I took the kids camping this weekend, and we had a blast! We all love being in the great outdoors, and the kids did great. It was a quick trip, but we managed to cram all sorts of fun things into it. We got up there around dinner time, and the kids had a hayday playing in the tent while Neil and I were getting things ready. Zachary was super excited to roast marshmallows, but he preferred to eat them cold. The next morning we had breakfast and broke camp, then went up to the lake right by the campground and met my dad who brought 4-wheelers, kayaks, and a canoe! The lake was gorgeous, and everyone had a great time. We'll definitely have to do it again in years to come!!

Cheetos for dinner...yum!




Zachary wanted to be just like Daddy

Hey, I was there too!!

The kids were trying to feed me donuts from the back of the truck



Trying out the kayak

Give Daphne rocks and water and she's happy as can be!

My Dad, Carson, and Matthew

"Where is it?"

Carson, Bekah, and Bryan

I got to try out the kayak, and it was a lot harder than I expected! It was fun, though :)

1 comment:

Tianna said...

Awww… looks like it was fun! Sorry we had to miss it. I ended up not finding out my lesson till Saturday morning, so I'm kind of glad that I had that time to prepare, though. But for sure, we need to do a game night.