From the time we got married, Neil has been trying to get me to let him go skydiving. At first I kind of brushed it off and said no absolutely not, you can forget about it! When I realized it was something that he really wanted to do, however, I started to relent a little. The thought still terrified me, so I made him a deal. I told him that he could go skydiving if he ran a half marathon. Well, last October he ran a half marathon!! He decided to go skydiving a few weeks ago and loved it, but said that the yearning is now out of his system....I guess we'll see how long that lasts ;) Anyway, here are some pictures and an awesome video of the event!
Neil went with a bunch of people from work
Waiting to get high enough (this is the part I would hate most)
3 comments:
That is SOO AWESOME!! I've wanted to go since I was a little kid. Mike doesn't want to go with me but someday when I have the money I'm going. Thanks for posting the video.
Since I'm actually featured in this post, I'm going to upgrade my status from "Creepy Blog Stalker" to "Active Commenter" on the Johnson Blog.
It truly was an experience, but Tara feels the same way you do, so once will have to be enough for me too. I'm OK with that.
I'd be lying if I didn't say I was jealous of Neil. I want to go parachuting but haven't made it yet. But one day it will happen!
Post a Comment