My little baby turned one today!!! We've had a lot of hype leading up to this month, mostly because Zachary's birthday is next week, and we sure lived up to it today :) We started the morning by opening some presents. Daphne got to open some presents from Grandma and Grandpa Johnson, and she loved them. Of course, Zachary had to help her, but she was okay with that.
After that I tried to do a photo shoot. It didn't work as well as I hoped, but I still got some cute ones
Daphne LOVES listening to music
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Daphne! Your kids are so cute. Let me know if you figure out your camera... I am still trying to figure mine out, I've only had it for a year...
Wow, one! Has it really been a whole year? Adorable pictures. Happy first birthday Daphne!
I love her pigtails! What a CUTE little girl- growing TOO fast!
Post a Comment