Thursday, March 17, 2011

Zachary is 3!

I can't believe how much this little boy has grown up!! I'm very relieved that the terrible twos are over, and I can tell a big difference in how he's been acting in the last little while. He seems to be a happier kid, I can reason with him better, and he's not quite as destructive as he used to be (although still a whirlwind of energy!) I think the only thing I don't like about 3 so far is the "why" phase. He asks why whenever I say anything, and it has definitely tested my patience. He loves to be read to, and he still loves motorized vehicles of any kind. I can't get him to eat much of anything (except pasta, which he eats more than I do), which is partially why he's only in the 5th percentile for his weight, but he's pretty healthy, so I guess that's all that really matters! We definitely love our energy-filled, fun-loving little boy!!!





I love this one!


Doesn't he just look all grown-up?


ummmm....



1 comment:

Shaulan said...

Hello Little Neil! I just can't get over how much Zachary looks just like Neil did at that age! It's AMAZING! What a cutie!