Halloween was fairly low-key this year, although the kids did get to dress up in their costumes 3 days in a row. I didn't want to spend a lot of time and effort on costumes, so Zachary got to be Batman because I had a cape and my mom had a mask, and Daphne got to be a dragon because she's the same size that Zachary was when he wore it! Neil was a 7o's dude, and I was a cowgirl on an ostrich. That costume is actually really elaborate, but we already had it so it was easy!! I only got one picture of it, however, and that is on Neil's phone, so I'll have to post it when I get it....



We went to my grandma's for a birthday party, and the kids got to wear their costumes

Sophie the duck (she's just learning to walk, so she really waddled!)

Ammon the tired monkey

Hugs

Trying to get a group shot....


but not really succeeding!!


No comments:
Post a Comment