Tuesday, November 2, 2010

4-Wheeling!

As most of you know, Zachary is obsessed with motorcycles and 4-wheelers. My dad has a couple of each, and Zachary is constantly asking to ride them. A few weeks ago, my dad decided to take them up the mountains for a drive, and he invited Zachary to come. Zachary and I took a short drive with him before he took the big kids and went on the real trails. We had a great time, and it was a beautiful fall day up the canyon!

Why do I have to wear this pink helmet?

Kelsey, Daphne, and Emily hangin' out

The beautiful view from the parking lot

Proof that I actually drove a 4-wheeler

What a cool helmet!

Afterward, we played at the lake for a little bit. Zachary loved to pick up rocks...

and throw them, of course!


Daphne just preferred to eat them :)

No comments: